There will also be a 50/50 raffle and Prize basket raffles!
☆ Host Mia Inez Adams Featuring the cast of Majik
☆ Music by DJ NV
How To Participate
Register to Bowl
- Become a Team Captain and CREATE A TEAM with 5 bowlers.
- JOIN A TEAM that is expecting you.
- SIGN UP AS AN INDIVIDUAL and we will find you a place on a team.
- Ask everyone you know to support you as a bowler and help the cause.
- Have them make a donation on behalf of you or your team.
- Registration opens at 5:00 PM
- Bowling will start promptly at 7:00 PM
- Run time is approximately 3 hours
Event SponsorshipIncludes benefits below:
- Banner to be hung on lanes
- Company logo on event t-shirts
Business SponsorshipIncludes benefits below:
- Company logo on digital advertising
ABOUT THE CHARITIES
One•n•Ten is a nonprofit organization dedicated to serving and assisting lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and questioning (LGBTQ) youth ages 14 to 24. From weekly discussion groups to fun, social networking events, we create a safe space, mentally and physically, for youth of all socio-economic and cultural backgrounds. We also offer resources to promote healthy choices and living. Youth with particular needs have the option to speak with peers or volunteers one-on-one, in a supervised setting. We provide youth with a variety of tools and opportunities to improve self-esteem and self-acceptance. To learn more, visit their website at onenten.org.
Finding My Shoes Foundation was founded and created in love by Dr. Brenda Combs. Through the organization’s volunteer efforts, their charitable contributions have touched hundreds of lives of the homeless on the streets of Phoenix, AZ. Your support ensures that we keep our promise to the community we live in so that we can continue to provide the essential needs of our most unguarded and most vulnerable. Our Homeless. To learn more, visit their website at FindingMyShoes.com.