About The Event
Polish that bowling ball, deodorize those bowling shoes, and get your team together to join us for the 1st Annual St. Augustine Bowl-a-Thon! There is a maximum of 4 people per team. Registration fee is $20 per bowler if paid in advance and $25 per bowler if you pay on the day of the event. Registration fee covers your bowling (and shoes if you need ‘em). Don’t have an entire team? Don’t worry! Just sign up as an individual bowler and we’ll place you with some great people. We will need your help to raise some money for St. Augustine! We ask that each bowler raise at least $50 in donations to help us reach our goal of $15,000. These donations will go to helping ST. AUGUSTINE Medical families.
Saturday, May 11, 2019 from 4:00pm to 6:00pm
Become a Sponsor
Get noticed by sponsoring a lane! For as little as $300 Sponsorship, your company name and logo will be displayed at the end of the lane, and your company logo will be posted along with your donation on our event on the Bowlathon.net website. Click Here to become a Lane Sponsor.
PRIZES! PRIZES! PRIZES!
There will be prizes for the most creatively dressed team, the highest AND lowest scoring teams, the most money raised by a team, and the most money raised by an individual bowler. To be eligible for prizes, teams must raise a minimum of $50 per player on their team. REGISTER TODAY BECAUSE SPACE IS LIMITED!
How to Participate
Once you are registered to bowl, start collecting pledges to earn terrific awards while attaining donations for this very worthwhile cause! Ask friends and family to sponsor you for a flat fee per game. Three games will be bowled.
Get your “bowl on” with friends and family while helping us raise critical funds to support programming for the at-risk Family we serve!! This year, we, start at 4:00pm.
- Set a Goal. You can top the $50 commitment we ask for from each bowler. Don’t underestimate yourself.
Start Early. Don’t wait until the last minute. It’s never too early.
- Just Ask. Don’t be afraid. Ask people to “help you support families struggling with chronic illnesses.” Ask everyone: family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, your boss, hairdresser, dentist, or doctor. Remember that your friends and family want to support you, so don’t be shy!
- Share the Event. Share ST. AUGUSTINE Bowl-a-Thon information with your friends on Facebook. Ask them to donate, bowl or volunteer!
- Send a letter or email. Write a simple letter to friends and family members. Tell them why you are bowling and ask them to support you by making a contribution. Include a link to our donation page for online donations. This is a painless way to ask and brings in a surprising amount of donations!
- Talk to your employer. Many employers sponsor matching gift programs to match charitable contributions made by their employees. You may be able to double or even triple your gift to ST. AUGUSTINE Medical.
Team Captain Information
Team captains will receive informational updates to share with each team member.
- When you pay your team registration fee, be sure to select “All bowlers on this team”
- You should instruct your team members to canvas their network of friends, family, neighborhood, etc. to collect donations (donations are a flat fee, not a per pin amount). Each team member’s goal is to collect a minimum of $50 per person (but don’t stop there!).
- Encourage your team members that if they ask for $10 from 10 people, they will have raised $100 for ST. AUGUSTINE Medical!
- Get people excited about the event- try to pump up team spirit by having team themed attire and feel free to get creative!
- There are lots of prizes up for grabs:
- Highest Team Score
- Lowest Team Score
- Best creatively dressed team
- Highest Team Fundraiser
- Highest Individual Fundraiser
You can Register To Bowl and Pay Registration Fees online, or download the Bowler Registration Form and mail your completed form with your registration fee(s) to:
St. Augustine Medical Center
8877 N 107th Ave Ste. 302 #218
Peoria AZ 85345
Attn: Jerome Bonner
Together we can make a difference in other less fortunate people’s lives.
- Your company name and logo will be displayed at the end of the lane
- Your company logo will be posted along with your donation on our event on the Bowlathon.net website
What Is St. Augustine Medical And Research Center?
Our Headquarter is located in Arizona. The free medical clinics offer treatment to uninsured and under-insured citizens. We are filling a void in the existing medical network where it is challenging to satisfy requirements of low-income citizens without insurance. Medical solutions are provided with a network of volunteer physicians as well other medical professionals. At our medical centers, physicians can concentrate on offering care while lessening their management needs – i.e. they could deal with patients without fretting about the administrative side.