How to Participate
Register to Bowl
- Become a Team Captain and CREATE A TEAM with 4-6 bowlers. (Give your team a name and invite people to register to your team.)
- Or JOIN A TEAM that is expecting you (max team size is 6 bowlers).
- Or REGISTER AS AN INDIVIDUAL and we will place you on a team.
- Registration Fees: $25 for All Bowlers. Click here to PAY REGISTRATION FEES.
- Your Registration Fee includes: 2 games of bowling, a snack bar lunch, and unlimited fun!
- This is the heart ♥ of the fundraiser! So, please ask family and friends to support you as a bowler or support your team.
- Start now! Don’t wait until the last minute to fundraise.
- Let donors know they can donate securely online with a credit card or debit card in advance of the event. Click here to DONATE.
- For those who prefer to donate by check, please mail donations to: Friends of Nor-West RSS Inc., P.O. Box 420, Crugers, NY 10521.
More Ways to Contribute
Sponsor the Event
- Are you a local business or family looking to support a good cause in the community? If so, support our event!
- All proceeds go to Nor-West’s recreational/respite programs that benefit people with differing abilities.
- Click here to SPONSOR THE EVENT.
- Your business (or family) name and logo will be displayed as a sponsor on this event website.
Buy FoNW Merch
- Support the cause by purchasing Friends of Nor-West merchandise (t-shirts, hoodies, etc.) on Amazon.
- All profits go to support Nor-West programs.
- Click the following link to view available products and styles: https://amzn.to/3KDUOfJ
- Wear your Friends of Nor-West merch to the bowl-a-thon!
34 days until 06/18/2022
$10,000.00 Goal / Current donations $400.00
To donate on behalf of a team or bowler, please click on a name below
$0.00 in donations
There are no teams in this session
ABOUT OUR ORGANIZATION
Friends of Nor-West RSS Inc. was established in March 2022 to help sustain and support the mission of Nor-West Regional Special Services, a municipal partnership that provides recreation/respite programs for persons with differing abilities. Friends of Nor-West RSS Inc. is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization registered with the New York Attorney General’s Charities Bureau – EIN 88-1223007.
We can be reached at email@example.com.