The AISS Bowl-A-Thon is a unique and exciting fundraising event. The AISS Bowl-A-Thon brings together our AISS Scholars, Alumni, and Supporters to join in a friendly bowling competition. We’re also celebrating Veterans Day and holding a 50/50 Opportunity Drawing for a special veterans group who we’ll announce later.
Our goal is to fund the purchase of laptops for all our scholars, $16,000. In order to hone their advanced engineering, mathematics, and coding skills, our scholars require high-performance, reliable laptops. To make sure our scholars have these laptops, and can pursue their dream careers, you can join a Bowl-A-Thon Team, create your own, or support one of our teams! Each team’s fundraising goal is to raise $2,000. (Six person teams).
Our donated prizes will go to the teams with the most money raised and the highest team bowling scores, while our event will also raise awareness and funds for the Veterans Legal Institute in Santa Ana. We are grateful for your support and hope that you’ll join us on Veterans Day to meet our amazing Scholars and supporters!!
Two hours of bowling, beverages, and light appetizers will be available… along with a 50/50 opportunity drawing.
Ways to Get Involved:
- Signup as an event sponsor: Sponsorship opportunities available starting at $250 , and include lots of great benefits!
- Bowlers: Sign up a team, or sign-up individually and collect pledges from friends and family online or in person.
- Supporter: Donate to your favorite bowlers and help raise funds for AISS!
The 50/50 Opportunity Drawing at the event will benefit Veterans Legal Institute in Santa Ana, which provides pro bono legal assistance to homeless, at risk, disabled and low-income current and former service members to eradicate barriers to housing, healthcare, education, and employment and foster self-sufficiency.
If you prefer to sponsor with a check, please download sponsor form here.
RED SponsorshipIncludes registration for 6 bowlers and benefits of STAR, BLUE and WHITE Sponsorships, plus additional benefits below:
- Display Company promotional items, such as banner
- Logo on cover of AISS BowlAThon Event Program Book
- Two (2) Seats at AISS Bridging the Bap Fundraiser (June 7th, 2018)
- Ten (10) 50/50 opportunity drawing tickets to benefit Veterans Legal Institute Santa Ana
- 1 year OCHCC complimentary membership
WHITE SponsorshipIncludes registration for 3 bowlers and benefits of STAR and BLUE Sponsorships, plus additional benefits below:
- Logo placement on AISS BowlAThon printed promotional materials
- Company name on AISS website as a sponsor
- Three (3) social media posts on AISS social media platforms
- Five (5) 50/50 opportunity drawing tickets to benefit Veterans Legal Institute Santa Ana
BLUE SponsorshipIncludes registration for 2 bowlers and benefits of STAR Sponsorship plus additional benefits below:
- Logo placement on AISS BowlAThon electronic promotional materials
- Press release announcing company or individual as a new sponsor
- Complimentary Invitation for two to AISS Alumni Holiday Luncheon in Dec 2017
STAR SponsorshipIncludes registration for one bowler plus benefits below:
- Opportunity to provide promotional materials to participants
- Recognition on www.aissfoundation.com, Facebook and Instagram: AISSfoundation
- Picture at event with student scholars
ABOUT OUR ORGANIZATION
The Achievement Institute of Scientific Studies guides academically motivated, economically disadvantaged high school students interested in pursuing a career in the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) fields.
What We Do:
We are a college to career readiness STEM program that spans over two years, the junior and senior years of high school (summers), aiming to bridge the learning gap between high school and college. We focus on teaching our scholars STEM Career Awareness, College and Career Readiness, and Cultural Capital & Life Skills.
To shape our students’ personal, professional, and educational development, we host STEM guest speakers, teach networking and communication skills, organize student study trips to college campuses and STEM career facilities, hands on STEM projects, test taking methods, and much more.