COME BOWL WITH US!
Each lane will include up to 6 bowlers. Lane and shoe rental is included in the $10/bowler registration fee. Bowl as many games as you’d like during the event!
How to Participate
Step One: Register to Bowl
- Become a Team Captain and CREATE A TEAM with up to 5 bowlers. Then invite people to register as part of your team.
- JOIN A TEAM that is expecting you; or
- SIGN UP AS AN INDIVIDUAL and we will find a place for you on a team.
- To register to bowl by mail, fax, or email, download the BOWLER REGISTRATION FORM.
- $10 per bowler registration fee includes shoe rental, and as many games as you can fit into the two hours of the event! PAY REGISTRATION FEES
Step Two: Solicit Donations
- Fundraise $100 or more per person and receive a limited edition CSC bowl-a-thon T-shirt!
- Let everyone know that their donations are tax deductible.
- Ask everyone you know to support you as a bowler and help the cause. Have them make a donation on behalf of you or your team securely online with a credit card or debit card in advance of the event, or CLICK HERE to download a bowler pledge form to keep track of cash or check donations you collect.
Step Three: Show Up
- On Sunday, May 17, 2020
- Registration opens at 6:00 PM. Bowling is from 6:30 – 8:30 PM.
Prizes & Awards
Bowl-a-thon T-shirt for each person who raises $100 or more. Door prizes! Awards for top bowling score, most CSC spirit, most cabin spirit (one winner for each cabin) and an award for the highest fundraising team.
Event SponsorIncludes benefits below:
Registration fee for six bowlers
Logo on event t-shirt
Special thanks on CSC website and social media
About Our Organization
Camp St. Charles is a catholic, overnight summer camp and retreat center located in Southern Maryland. Our beautiful water front location is an ideal setting for our summer camp program and weekend events. Camp St. Charles was established in 1952 as a boys’ camp and now offers summer adventures to both boys and girls ages 6 to 13 years old. Our rustic cabins and wide range of activities provide the setting for personal growth, lasting memories and life long friendships. Our daily schedule includes scheduled and free time activities, so that campers may spend additional time at their favorite events. Our unplugged program gets campers outdoors and engaged with each other. Campers enjoy swimming, canoeing, horseback riding, speedboat rides, tubing, ceramics, a variety of team sports, archery, riflery, camp fires, environmental education, high and low ropes and more under the careful supervision of our caring counselors and staff.